zaterdag 12 april 2014

OOTD #1 B!tch alert

Hey guys,

Today I write my first post on this blog, I hope you like this OOTD!
I really really like the outfit I wear, because I think it looks very cool and bad. 
I really feel a bad gurl right now, :)
Hope you enjoy, comment below. 

all things are buyed in The Netherlands because I live there, :)!


Too make this outfit complete and totally bad, I wear a red lipstick, still classy.
\


I don't know what i'm doing with my hair, but idc to.
Anyway, i'm wearing my fave skinny jeans from: Orsay.
My golden-green smiley shirt is from: Street One (I think so)
And the black jacket is from my mother's closet.



I wear this black matt nail polish from the brand: Allesandio, I never heard off it, but the nail polish is very good!

Thank you guys, for reading this. I hope you liked it, bye bye!

Remind yourself that it's okey not to be perfect.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten